Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feelin' Hopeful. FullaHope.

June turned purple today. I was typing it after May after April and suddenly it turned purple and flowery, like a willow tree or a pompom flower but flowy and coming from my heart and I knew that when I heard “This too shall pass” in February, He meant it. And now I am watching in teary eyed amazement as it passes. As I type the last word and read the last pages and rush for the last time and slow to a halt, surrounded not just by purple dahlia flowers that keep kissing me on the cheek, but also by the ladiest of lady bugs.

3 comments:

Keila said...

Hi big sister. you inspire me.


i blog now. maybe we could be blog sisters. or blisters is what i like to call it.

Katherine said...

Hi sister from a different mother. you inspire me.

I want to be a blister!

Keila said...

Katherine: you can be a blister. you're totally invited.

ABBY: how funny about the purple flowers. i put them up after i read your blog but with absoultely no thought of that when i was posting it. i took the picture before your post though.... so we're still connected by purple flower wreathes.


i like you.